- RETURNS POLICY
7.1 Fabz.co.za will accept returns:
While Fabz.co.za makes every effort to accommodate its users, consumers and retailers, our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in strict accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended.
Returns can only be done within 7-14 working days of order.
- Where the goods sold are materially defective. materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Fabz.co.za reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned before offering the consumer recourse on the matter, which will include
- a) A credit to the value of the goods
- b) A replacement of the goods
- No refunds will be given
- Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods.
7.2 Fabz.co.za will not accept returns:
- The consumer protection act (the “CPA”) specifically excludes “buyer’s remorse” and Fabz.co.za reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the consumer has “changed his mind” or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Fabz.co.za
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- a) Underwear, sleepwear or lingerie
- b) Goods that have been personalized or custom made
- c) Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
- d) Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused.
- e) Earrings, including studs, piercings, hair pieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety considerations.
- f) Electronic goods, where such goods have been opened, tested or used due to the nature and sensitivity of electronic components.
- Where the goods have been willfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the consumer or retailer. Where the goods have been damaged by force majeur, or an act of god such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Fabz.co.za’s control.
- Fabz.co.za reserves the right to hold the consumer liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods.
- Returns are only applicable to customers within South Africa
- No free returns are accepted outside of South Africa, all returns from outside of South Africa are at the consumers costs. Any exchanges are at the consumers cost
7.3 Fabz.co.za EXCHANGES:
7.3.1 Fabz.co.za reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
7.3.2 Should a customer, consumer or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec or quality of goods supplied, Fabz.co.za shall process store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
7.3.3 Goods that are returned to Fabz.co.za shall be treated as returned items and a store credit shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.